The value of pension and investments can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
At FA Protect, we believe that a review of an existing client and their circumstances should be treated in the same way as when we meet a new client for the first time. So much can alter in our lives and within a very short timescale, it is our role to ensure your planning adapts to your current circumstances.
One of our professional advisers will provide the following service at your review meeting;
- Re-introduce you to your client journey.
- Understand your current circumstances and update your personal information utilising our discovery document.
- Discuss previous recommendations and the plans implemented.
- Provide an up to date valuation of any investment based products.
- Re-align your investment based product against your current agreed attitude to risk and capacity for loss.
- Discuss any shortfall in your planning and how this shortfall can be reduced or eradicated.
- Implement any new solution agreed (if applicable).
- Agree through our client proposition the most suitable service level for you.
- Agree with you the next review meeting date.
The review process may involve a number of meetings to ensure the best client outcome. Your adviser will be able to advise you how many meetings will be required once a discovery document has been completed or updated.
Start Your Journey